Random Thoughts

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer Break

Yesterday I finished my grades and sent out report cards and IEP goals. I jumped for joy and quickly left the school building. I went home and sat on the couch. Soon my foot started tapping and I thought, "Now what?" What am I going to do all summer. I have never NOT had a summer job. I only had an afternoon off and had no idea what to do with myself. I don't have any friends up here, so I decided to take a nap. I set the alarm, so I would have time to get ready for church. Unfotunatly I woke up before my alarm :( Seriously, it is summer break.

Today I slept in and then lounged around. About noon I ate some Trix and went to work out. After a LONG work out (....okay it was only barely 20 minutes), I realized it would take a while to get back in shape. So I went home to sit on the porch. Come on I"m 25 and I was sitting on the porch. Crazy.

Finally I went inside to finish an episode of Will Traveller. Good tv show. Keeps me hoppin'. I made phone calls, but no one answered :( Now I'm here, at the library.

Seriously, summer break is supposed to be fun. I'm having NO fun at all. Maybe I'll go shopping by myself later. How exciting :(

1 Comments:

  • Hey Michelle! Glad you've revived your blog. It helps me keep up on you since I can never catch you online and I'm terrible with communication in general. Looks like things are going alright for you. Maybe with your super-free summer we could work out a time to get together for dinner or something?? Lemme know. ~Steve W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home