Random Thoughts

Monday, July 04, 2005

You'll Be in My Heart/Concert

Last night at the last minute I realized that I had American Hometown Band practice. I almost forgot.

I went to Muncie an was actually early to practice. I had to sit 3rd part, 1st chair. I remember when I use to have high aspirations for music. When my focus was to play 1st part in a symphony. I sat discouraged last night in my 3rd part. I would never become what I had dreamed of. I enjoyed the hard level of music however, it was enough to challenge me. Somewhere deep in my heart music is still intertwined with my soul. One day maybe I'll be able to look back and understand why I had to be at this place in my life.

Tonight is my actual concert in Muncie at Minnetrista Cultural Center. I would love to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home