Random Thoughts

Friday, July 29, 2005

HS Reunion

Yes it is that time in my life when I have officially been out of high school for 5 years. It is now time for the high school reunion. I have made plans to go 500 miles back to Iowa, to reunite with my old classmates. Boy am I scared. Looking up friends on my school alumni database, I have come to realize that no one has really done anything spectacular expect get drunk all through college. I have a feeling I am going to go back to a very different environment, then what I am use to. Our reunion will be at a bar and grill place. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Maybe I do need closure to my former life in Iowa. Maybe this trip will open my eyes to see how blessed I am. I think I will cherish all my friends even the more in a couple weeks. ... more to come after the reunion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home