Random Thoughts

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Easy Button

Recently it has come to my discovery that most people in life seem to have an easy road. For instance have you seen the easy button commercial. Well I think everyone else has an easy button, but I. Maybe I lost it some where along the line, maybe I never earned it, or maybe I just missed the boat somewhere. Whatever happend, I just don't have it. Everything I do in life seems to be hard. Music was fairly easy at first, but now nothing comes easy. Education has NEVER been an easy road. It's a long story, but is just has been. Sometimes I wonder if God is just letting me take the hard road because there is something I need to learn. Or is Satan just attacking because I am on the right path? Maybe there are some things we'll just never know in this life time. Too bad.


Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.- James Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home