Random Thoughts

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm Alive

I was just hiding a while, but now I am back. Okay actually I've been at school teaching. If you want to know how my teaching life is going, just tune into my other blog to embrace the life of a special educator.

Tonight is Open House at school, so now I have to go tidy up the room.

Would love to write more, but I have a headache and don't feel like it now. So deal with it.

Thanks for reading. Oh wait, I'm the only one that reads my blog. LOL. So, if you are actually reading this then please give me a shout out!!

2 Comments:

  • Fear not, my digital eyes and ears are always watchful and waiting for new bloggage. I read and not a post do I miss.

    I hear you made a new friend last week who is also my sister. This is very strange to me. Also I understand that, in your opinion, she and I are not at all alike (which, I assure you, is quite untrue).

    Carl

    By Blogger Textual Harassment, at 10:29 PM  

  • Hey Carl.

    Thanks for reading my blog. Yup I met your sister at Bible study. I've been going to Bible study for over a month and had no idea that you were related to her. I don't really know your sis that well, so maybe you two are really alike. I look forward to getting to know your sister more, she is cool! Maybe I'll tell her some funny stories about you :) You know, you could always come to Bible study too!

    -Michelle

    By Blogger Clarinetgirl7, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home