Random Thoughts

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Life

Life...
Not just the cereal I ate this morning, but the real deal.

Things are changing fast. A big announcement coming soon.

In my life I have had 2 interviews. Now I am doing the online application process and waiting to see what God has in store. In the meantime I am living it up working as a substitute and attempting to teach Homebound.

Friends and relationships are also changing. We are all moving forward, but in different directions. Some days it is so hard to really accept change. I miss talking to just the girls. Now I have to talk to their husbands. I get my spiritual support from my Bible study group. They are fabulous. Each week we have amazing devotions and pray steadfastly for memebers of the group. Our leaders are stepping down. More change. I am excited to press on towards teh future. Sometimes I wish I just had a clue what God has in store.

Until my next posting....Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home